~Our Faith is in the Lord Jesus Christ~

Why I'm blogging...

Welcome to our lives, our farm, and our family. Here is were we give you a view into our daily walk. I pray that it might encourage you while giving you a real life glance deeper into our lives. May we honor the Lord in all we do and say. My greatest hope is that anything you admire within our family points you right back to the Lord Jesus Christ and our love for HIM.

Wednesday, January 6, 2021

It's time to pray

 Dear Friends,

My heart is broken with the thought of where our nation is headed. It does not matter what side you fall on, believing that either Trump or Biden is right, reality is we all lose with this lunacy. I know many believe Trump incited this violence and just as many believe that Biden cheated the elections. Either way, the AMERICAN PEOPLE are the losers. This political mess has left us suspicious of each other. It has left us divided. It has filled our nation with a HATE for our fellow brothers. I fear for the future. I fear for the America my children and grandchildren will live in…
…however, I have to remember this world is not my home. I am called to a higher standard of behavior. I am called to be kind even when I disagree. If I am not, then I simply am NOT following the command to LOVE God and Love my neighbor! This post is not political. You do not NEED to know my thoughts about our President. This post is about GOD’s thoughts…his words…the BIBLE.
I am calling all Christians to please PRAY first off, but secondly please consider what you SAY to others. How you carry yourself. How you condemn others sharing your own opinion. We are called to a higher standard of conduct. We are called to be a LIGHT to the world.
Romans 12:18
If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone.
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 if my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land.
Mark 12:30-31
30 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’ 31 The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no commandment greater than these.”
Matthew 5:16
16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
Blessings sweet friends…
*****Please honor me by NOT expressing which side you are on. I want absolutely no arguing on Millie’s page. I am very aware that we all hold our own views and we don’t need division here. I can not even bear to share a Millie picture with my heavy heart*****
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★。・:*:・゚☆
I still believe in Millie’s Miracle
。・:*:・゚☆ Hebrews 11:1 。・:*:・゚☆
︵‿︵‿୨☆୧‿︵‿︵

No comments:

Post a Comment