~Our Faith is in the Lord Jesus Christ~

Why I'm blogging...

Welcome to our lives, our farm, and our family. Here is were we give you a view into our daily walk. I pray that it might encourage you while giving you a real life glance deeper into our lives. May we honor the Lord in all we do and say. My greatest hope is that anything you admire within our family points you right back to the Lord Jesus Christ and our love for HIM.

Tuesday, January 19, 2021

And give you PEACE!

 After a morning getting our schooling, chores, and daily tasks completed the rest of the day has been a day of fellowship…

Our Ladies book study met at my house. It is always a good opportunity to meet with other ladies that are interested in strengthening their marriages and families. I am challenged every single time we meet in ways I could do better as a wife. In ways to show honor, respect, and love to my guy. I am also blessed to see these other ladies being challenged too.
Next I received a phone call that really blessed my heart. We are awaiting Millie’s headstone to be completed. The monument company has tried twice to place her picture on it, but the sandblasting technology is fighting them. They finally contracted it out to another company that uses laser etching in hopes that the picture will come out beautiful and clear. Within this other company, unbeknown to me works a sweet precious friend of ours. When he saw Millie’s stone he went to work making it right. I can not wait to see the final results! Someone that loves us and will put the care and precision into making her final tribute as honoring as she deserves. We are hoping it will be set soon and we can share the photo of it. Something so final as her name and heaven date engraved in a hard stone, yet she needs her resting place marked. My thoughts when buying the stone was I should have been buying her an ice cream cone not a headstone… still hard to believe that she is gone.
Tonight, the kid’s cancer bereavement group I meet monthly with held a zoom call. I thought I would dislike zoom, but honestly it allows me to participate with ladies that live far from us yet are now friends. I love that I can share my heart with a group of ladies that understand the heartache because they too live it. It is sad when you gain new friends because of grief but on the other hand those are cherished friendships.
After a short night of sleep I am headed to bed. Before I go, I will bless you just like I do the children each night…
Numbers 6:24-26
24 “‘“The Lord bless you
and keep you;
25 the Lord make his face shine on you
and be gracious to you;
26 the Lord turn his face toward you
and give you peace.”’
AND MILLIE would yell PEACE!

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★。・:*:・゚☆
I still believe in Millie’s Miracle
。・:*:・゚☆Hebrews 11:1 。・:*:・゚☆
︵‿︵‿୨☆୧‿︵‿︵

No comments:

Post a Comment