~Our Faith is in the Lord Jesus Christ~

Why I'm blogging...

Welcome to our lives, our farm, and our family. Here is were we give you a view into our daily walk. I pray that it might encourage you while giving you a real life glance deeper into our lives. May we honor the Lord in all we do and say. My greatest hope is that anything you admire within our family points you right back to the Lord Jesus Christ and our love for HIM.

Sunday, December 6, 2020

You are the GIFT!

 I have had three fun things show up in my mailbox this week...

1) A Cup of JOY
2) A GLIFE Magazine with an article about Millie
3) My Spaces Planner https://bit.ly/37j6jri
So EXCITING! My dear sweet forever friend sent me my JOY cup and I am enjoying my morning coffee in it.
The Woman's Pastor of Lawton First Assembly of God is a such an inspiration as she fought and beat cancer 10 years ago. When Millie was diagnosed she sent us a care package filled with scripture and other items to remind us where our strength comes from. She contacted me about using my testimony of "Choosing Joy and Gratitude" in their magazine a few months ago. When the Fall2020/Winter2021 issued was printed, there was Millie and I on page 12.
Finally, my early Christmas present to me arrived! My 2021 Spaces planner. Such an awesome tool to keep me on track for the coming year. The designer and company owner is a wonderful Christian Wife and Momma, who is very active in mentoring the young couples in their church. I've known this woman and her husband since they were barely in double digits. It's awesome to see their success as they put the Lord first in their lives, striving to please him in all they do.
I don't often get gifts for myself. This year I have been blessed so many times as you all have showered love on me. The Tee-Shirts gifts were amazing and you rarely catch me without one on. The little things people have sent with "JOY" on it each become a sweet addition to remembering my precious Amelia Joy. Your friendship, loyalty, and love are a huge gift in my life.
James 1:17 Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.
YOU are that GIFT! Please do me a favor, I want to see how many people read this page each day. Would you press like or some other reaction at the top. You can still leave me a message...I love those, but I'm going to watch the number at the top. At one time this page was seen by close to 200,000 people. That's a GOD thing. We have 14,000 followers but as you know FB doesn't allow them all to see it all the time. If something I write speaks to you, please feel free to forward/share it on your own FB page. I have so many people that tell me they read each day but often don't respond... Surprise Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment