~Our Faith is in the Lord Jesus Christ~

Why I'm blogging...

Welcome to our lives, our farm, and our family. Here is were we give you a view into our daily walk. I pray that it might encourage you while giving you a real life glance deeper into our lives. May we honor the Lord in all we do and say. My greatest hope is that anything you admire within our family points you right back to the Lord Jesus Christ and our love for HIM.

Monday, April 12, 2021

The big deals are really just a memory

 I spent the morning schooling Little Man and SJ. He spent more time running laps around the house to burn off his energy AND quell his desire to talk back, than he did actual paperwork. We got done in the early afternoon and then tackled the household chores we needed to work on.

Our laundry had gotten behind all last week. Lately I only do the small kids, David and I, and household linens. The big girls do all their own laundry. There was a time in life that I was doing laundry for 10 people every day. My meager 4 people now isn’t much! Many times I have prayed over the owner of the clothes as I folded it, “Lord please bless and keep them, Show them truth about salvation.” Today however, I listened to about 2 hours of my favorite podcasts while I worked. A shot of encouragement for my heart.
For dinner I made homemade pizza for the kids. Gluten Free pizza for David, and cauliflower crust pizza for me. Our table feels empty these days with “just 4 kids” eating with us most nights.
I remember how much Millie like pizza when she was first diagnosed, but she would only eat it shaped a certain way. I remember having to be tricky to cut the right shape. She was so funny when it came to food. She loved, loved, loved it, then burnt out and hated it.
Her funny traits are sure missed although at the time many of them were very frustrating. Mamas remember it won’t be like this very long. The ‘big deals’ of today will quickly be a memory. Enjoy your babies, they grow so fast.
Blessings Sweet Friends,
・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚゚★ ★。・:*:・゚☆
I still believe in Millie’s Miracle
。・:*:☆ Hebrews 11:1 。・:*:・゚☆
★。・:*:︵‿︵‿୨☆୧‿︵‿︵。・:*
2,704
People Reached
311
Engagements
191
13 Comments
2 Shares
Like
Comment
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment