~Our Faith is in the Lord Jesus Christ~

Why I'm blogging...

Welcome to our lives, our farm, and our family. Here is were we give you a view into our daily walk. I pray that it might encourage you while giving you a real life glance deeper into our lives. May we honor the Lord in all we do and say. My greatest hope is that anything you admire within our family points you right back to the Lord Jesus Christ and our love for HIM.

Thursday, April 1, 2021

Projects







 The days are long right now. There are so many projects competing for attention. Most need photos included and the all need them yesterday ((just kidding...kind of...not really!))

I have been sorting photos for
πŸŒ€Sweet 16 party
πŸŒ€High school Graduation announcements
πŸŒ€Slide show for graduation
And it seems like a hundred other projects. Photos slow me down as I sit and reminisce. I find my little girls playing dress up in the yard...now driving and graduating. I saw that time SJ cut her own hair...she looked so cute in the pixie cut that redeemed that mess.
I found 13 years of Volleyball teams. Big Sandy camping trips that spread over 17 years!
Lots of pics of David and I young, before wisdom and age streaked our hair grey.
Babies...babies...babies! Ours, friends, grandkids, even farm animal babies.





There are thousands of pictures that hold pieces of my life. Some sad, but most bring a happy smile. I remember Millie loved beans and ate so many I dubbed her a “beanie baby”. Sweet precious memories of life that was lived before cancer, during cancer, and now after cancer. It is a full busy life but always has that place where her spot remains empty. A spot where my heart cries out “oh how I miss her Lord” but a spot where I am grateful she is not suffering also.
Missing Millie πŸ’–πŸ¦‹
Blessings Sweet Friends,
・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚゚★ ★。・:*:・゚☆
I still believe in Millie’s Miracle
。・:*:☆ Hebrews 11:1 。・:*:・゚☆ ★。・:*:︵‿︵‿ΰ­¨☆ΰ­§‿︵‿︵。・:*
3,583
People Reached
480
Engagements
291
32 Comments
5 Shares
Like
Comment
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment