~Our Faith is in the Lord Jesus Christ~

Why I'm blogging...

Welcome to our lives, our farm, and our family. Here is were we give you a view into our daily walk. I pray that it might encourage you while giving you a real life glance deeper into our lives. May we honor the Lord in all we do and say. My greatest hope is that anything you admire within our family points you right back to the Lord Jesus Christ and our love for HIM.

Wednesday, April 7, 2021

A surprise attack

 The enemy carried out a surprise attack today...a day I already felt so weak. I have had a migraine all day. I already had a doctor appointment scheduled so she offered me a shot that eases it. I don’t take them often but if I’m already at their office it sure helps. He knew today I was an easy target.

After we got back home, I decided to try and “clean” out some old files on my computer. The next thing I knew, David was coming in from work. When he opened our bedroom door and I tried to greet him, I realized my voice was shaky and my cheeks were wet. One of the files I opened up was a video of Millie telling a long story about her daddy. So many facial expressions...
so many cute words...
so much MILLIE!
How someone can be so alive then not alive so quickly is a mystery to my brain. How she can be so real in my mind, yet gone almost a year makes me cry. I don’t cry for her though, I cry for me and my aching heart. She is perfect now. No longer in a body that is betraying her, no pain or pokes or problems. No her life in Christ Jesus is perfection. It’s my life with pain and problems, that continues to seek Christ. I continue to need the peace that only he offers. I look towards the future in anticipation as I remember our past together.
Pray for strength as we keep traveling the road we never wanted to be on.
Blessings Sweet Friends,
・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚゚★ ★。・:*:・゚☆
I still believe in Millie’s Miracle
。・:*:☆ Hebrews 11:1 。・:*:・゚☆ ★。・:*:︵‿︵‿୨☆୧‿︵‿︵。・:*
7,415
People Reached
1,624
Engagements
724
109 Comments
8 Shares
Like
Comment
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment