~Our Faith is in the Lord Jesus Christ~

Why I'm blogging...

Welcome to our lives, our farm, and our family. Here is were we give you a view into our daily walk. I pray that it might encourage you while giving you a real life glance deeper into our lives. May we honor the Lord in all we do and say. My greatest hope is that anything you admire within our family points you right back to the Lord Jesus Christ and our love for HIM.

Sunday, April 11, 2021

Out of pocket

 I have been out of pocket as my grandma used to say. The last two weeks have been non-stop “in the car” days. We have celebrated birthdays, a wedding shower, a school Easter Choral recital, a Volleyball tournament, an end of year homeschool fellowship, a late Easter dinner and egg hunt.

Add to that the daily grind of homeschooling, housework (which I am drowning in right now!), regular appointments and regular scheduled events and your head starts spinning. Ending last week with that three day migraine about did me in....BUT!
Today...today my heart and home were filled with those I love. We had 5 generations together to teach the kids about Christ’s crucifixion and RESURRECTION. WE watched the kids hunt eggs all over the yard. We ate like it was Thanksgiving all over again. It was a good day.
You might wonder WHY we would teach young children about Christ’s death on the cross? You might wonder why we go through the whole story all the way to the resurrection and ascension into heaven? We teach that because it is the basis of Christianity. Christ’s birth is important because he chose to come as a babe for us. His death is important because he chose to die in my (your) place.
However the tomb being EMPTY is most important! It is the proof of the truth of Christianity. The resurrection is the SIGN of Christ being who he said he was.
One of the sweet children said, “I am going to go to heaven and bring Millie back down here. I miss her!”
It gave me the opportunity to remind all the children that if we love Jesus we will someday go to him in heaven and see Millie again, however she will never come back to us. Heaven is our home...we are all waiting for that time of being together again.
Overall April has been busy so far, but so much of the busy has been time to invest in others. I am grateful for the relationships we can cultivate.
Excuse the photo dump...all the activities from the last few weeks will be put together. Then maybe I will stay caught up
Blessings Sweet Friends,
・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚゚★ ★。・:*:・゚☆
I still believe in Millie’s Miracle
。・:*:☆ Hebrews 11:1 。・:*:・゚☆ ★。・:*:︵‿︵‿୨☆୧‿︵‿︵。・:*
3,471
People Reached
522
Engagements
192
18 Comments
4 Shares
Like
Comment
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment