~Our Faith is in the Lord Jesus Christ~

Why I'm blogging...

Welcome to our lives, our farm, and our family. Here is were we give you a view into our daily walk. I pray that it might encourage you while giving you a real life glance deeper into our lives. May we honor the Lord in all we do and say. My greatest hope is that anything you admire within our family points you right back to the Lord Jesus Christ and our love for HIM.

Monday, May 10, 2021

We remembered

 Sometimes you will find me with a sweet memory in my mind and a tear on my cheek as I remember.

This morning as I rocked my Little Man, we sat under Millie’s bee blanket (her ‘Ady’ blanket as she called it), and we remembered. As a shadow passed over his face, I asked what he was thinking about. He pointed to Millie’s bottom shelf. He talked about her clothes made into a quilt now. We discussed her ugly Porcupine doll she brought home from the hospital so proudly, “Mom this is my BABY!” We looked at the memory bear and he said, “that one is made out of the jammies she wore mom.”
I am grateful he remembers so clearly right now. At almost a year later we know details become foggy. Children forget, life keeps moving. While I look forward to the future, I also don’t want to leave Millie in a memory—and so I continue to tell her story. I continue to recount LIFE lived. I continue to pick up the things that she touched, wore, and loved, as I continue to connect with parts of her life.
Missed every morning...
Missed every day...
Missed as I get ready for bed...
Missed deep in the night...
One little girl with one huge impact. She is so loved.
Missing Millie

Blessings Sweet Friends,
・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚゚★ ★。・:*:・゚☆
I still believe in Millie’s Miracle
。・:*:☆ Hebrews 11:1 。・:*:・゚☆ ★。・:*:︵‿︵‿୨☆୧‿︵‿︵。・:*
3,122
People Reached
475
Engagements
264
15 Comments
5 Shares
Like
Comment
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment