~Our Faith is in the Lord Jesus Christ~

Why I'm blogging...

Welcome to our lives, our farm, and our family. Here is were we give you a view into our daily walk. I pray that it might encourage you while giving you a real life glance deeper into our lives. May we honor the Lord in all we do and say. My greatest hope is that anything you admire within our family points you right back to the Lord Jesus Christ and our love for HIM.

Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Rock your baby...cause babies don't keep.

“𝗗𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁 ’𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗼𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗼𝘄.

𝗙𝗼𝗿 b𝗮𝗯𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘄 𝘂𝗽 𝘄𝗲’𝘃𝗲 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗼𝘄.

𝗦𝗼 𝗴𝗼 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗯𝘄𝗲𝗯𝘀, 𝗱𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗴𝗼 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽.

𝗜’𝗺 𝗿𝗼𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗱𝗼𝗻’𝘁 𝗸𝗲𝗲𝗽.”

Sometimes babies do not grow up, but the time of rocking our babies still ends. I wonder if Millie were here tonight if she would ask me to rock her still? Would I be impatient and want her to head off to bed? Would I rush to do all the thing that moms do in that final push to get the day put to bed? Would I cherish every moment? If I knew how her life would end, the answer would be a resounding YES! “You mean I would only get 3.5 years? Of course, I would cherish every moment” but if I did not know, would I make the right choices? A better question is, “Do I make the right choices? Do I say YES when it does not matter? Do I save my NO’s for the big stuff?”
We know all too well that my time rocking Millie has come to an end… My time as a mama has not though. My prayer is that I can be the mom to these remaining children that I would love to be for Millie. I want to be a mama who PRAYS for my children. I want to look them in the eye and listen, really listen to them. I want them to know I have their back in the tough times. I want to rejoice with them and be fiercely loyal when they need an ally. I want to be their biggest supporter, as well as their honest critic.
A year ago tonight, I was rocking my baby. We smiled and took selfies together. She cuddled under her pink blankie and probably asked me if she could sleep in my lap. The next 50 days are filled with many reminders of… where I was on this day last year… of what has changed in my life… of where my heart is… of my precious girl Millie… of the impact her life and leaving caused.
~𝐑𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐦𝐚... 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦... 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐟𝐮𝐥... 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐠𝐨 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭.
Blessings sweet friends…
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★。・:*:・゚☆
I still believe in Millie’s Miracle
。・:*:・゚☆ Hebrews 11:1 。・:*:・゚☆
︵‿︵‿୨☆୧‿︵‿︵


No comments:

Post a Comment