~Our Faith is in the Lord Jesus Christ~

Why I'm blogging...

Welcome to our lives, our farm, and our family. Here is were we give you a view into our daily walk. I pray that it might encourage you while giving you a real life glance deeper into our lives. May we honor the Lord in all we do and say. My greatest hope is that anything you admire within our family points you right back to the Lord Jesus Christ and our love for HIM.

Friday, February 5, 2021

My Little Sister Millie - By Abigail







Dear Friends,

 

The following writing is from a young writer in our home.  She was given a school assignment in English, reflective writing.  After she submitted the paper and received her grade, she gave me permission to share it with you all. 

 

 

 

My Little Sister Millie

                My sister was four years old.  Millie was a huge part of my life. She may have only been four, but she was extremely amazing.  She passed away about six months ago.  She showed me how God can really work in people’s lives. Whenever I felt alone, she was the first person I would want to go to.  My family has been so blessed by my sister.  God really knew that we needed her in our lives.  When I first heard she had cancer, I felt heartbroken.  The smell of the hospital made me so sad.

                The reason I am writing about my sister is I want her to be significantly remembered.  She brought an important love no one else could bring.  The Bible says, “Behold, Children are a heritage from the Lord…” (Psalms 127:3).  I know God loved and cared about her.  Being with her was so meaningful and because of her, I became closer to God.     

                I experienced a lot with her through her short life.  I learned that God uses everything and everyone for a reason.  I know how strong she was; that makes me want to stay strong now and in the future.  I developed an important care for Jesus and how much more I love him.  Due to her strength, I have improved my love for God in a stronger way.

 

By: Abigail Mount

 

Just as I treasure all my memories of Millie and our time with her, I fully treasure the memories my children share.  This little girl changed us all forever.  She is so missed… so loved… we are so grateful she was ours. 

 

Blessings sweet friends…

。・:*:・゚,。・:*:・゚ 。・:*:・゚。・:*:・゚

I still believe in Millie’s Miracle

。・:*:・゚ Hebrews 11:1 。・:*:・゚

 

#MilliesMiracle

 

#Forever3

 

#WithJesus

 

#Neuroblastoma

 

#ChildhoodCancer


No comments:

Post a Comment