~Our Faith is in the Lord Jesus Christ~

Why I'm blogging...

Welcome to our lives, our farm, and our family. Here is were we give you a view into our daily walk. I pray that it might encourage you while giving you a real life glance deeper into our lives. May we honor the Lord in all we do and say. My greatest hope is that anything you admire within our family points you right back to the Lord Jesus Christ and our love for HIM.

Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Are you laughing?

 

Dear Friends,

 

Tonight, I am going to just be funny…silly…lighthearted…maybe offend you but not on purpose.  So, if you think you are offended, just laugh with me, and know I am not laughing AT YOU.  We can all laugh at ourselves, right?

 

·         WHO thought up the Facebook ‘reactions’? 

·         Why are my choices limited to a thumbs up, heart, laugh, surprised face, crying face and mad orange face? 

·         How do we determine what to use appropriately? 

·         Do you obsess over this like I do? 

·         Where is my thumb down button? If I dislike the topic why must I be MAD? 

 

If I care about you, I use a heart to let you know you are loved. If you share something I am praying over or want you to know I care about it, I use the hugging heart which I assume is a big HUG from me.  If you tell me a sad story, I use the crying button. 

Often I tell you a sad story and a few people will use the laughing face??!!?  Are you laughing at my pain?  Do you not know that is the laugh button?  Are your fingers so big you accidently hit that on your tiny phone?  LOL Do you THINK it means something totally different??  I am so curious WHY you are laughing? 

Then, when you give me a thumbs up on a post, does that mean you agree with what I wrote?  Or does it just mean you saw it and are moving on?  You might be acknowledging my thoughts, but totally disagree…but then would you use the MAD face?  Can you use the MAD face and be mad about the topic, but not mad at the writer?  WHEW…seriously, do you all contemplate all the meanings behind our Facebook lives??!?

 

In all seriousness, I do so enjoy the feedback you give.  I read every comment and often look to see who loves/likes/or laughs at a post.  I see if you share it (FYI-if you set your share to public, more people see it) and have enjoyed seeing when new readers connect with longtime friends.  I am often amazed how Millie’s page makes it to Italy, Britten, Australia, and South America.  I do not even know people in all 50 states, yet I am sure we have readers from them all.  Facebook sure helps to make the world a smaller more close-knit community…

This has been such an awesome way to connect to long time friends that I rarely see, internet friends that I have never met in real life but have ‘known’ for years, and friends of friends that came through so many of you sharing our prayer requests.  I get to talk to my family from Delaware to Georgia to Florida and many places between.  I get the privilege to pray for the MANY cancer families that cross our page even if we will never meet in person.  I get the opportunity to share our story and hear stories of others’ children that are waiting in heaven.  Facebook has become a place of family and friends for me…  I am glad you are here, even if you are laughing at me 😉

 

Blessings sweet friends…

。・:*:・゚,。・:*:・゚ 。・:*:・゚。・:*:・゚

I still believe in Millie’s Miracle

。・:*:・゚ Hebrews 11:1 。・:*:・゚

 

#MilliesMiracle

 

#Forever3

 

#WithJesus

 

#Neuroblastoma

 

#ChildhoodCancer

 

No comments:

Post a Comment