~Our Faith is in the Lord Jesus Christ~

Why I'm blogging...

Welcome to our lives, our farm, and our family. Here is were we give you a view into our daily walk. I pray that it might encourage you while giving you a real life glance deeper into our lives. May we honor the Lord in all we do and say. My greatest hope is that anything you admire within our family points you right back to the Lord Jesus Christ and our love for HIM.

Friday, February 5, 2021

My Friend Michelle...

 Dear Friends,

Tonight, I picked up a sweet friend from the airport. She flew into our area to be the speaker for our local homeschool meeting. Each month of this school year we have focused on a different topic ranging from exercise to nutrition to understanding motivations through the Enneagram. This month we chose to focus on being a mother devoted to raising our children in the nurture and the admonition of the Lord Jesus. Who better than a momma who Loves JESUS, loves her hubby, and has four (4!) handfuls of kiddos to inspire us?
I was blessed to welcome Michelle Duggar, my friend, and the mom off the TLC reality show “19 Kids and Counting”.
Michelle shared tips on helping our children memorize God’s precious word. She shared some of her favorite books, and even handed out the books their family wrote to the ladies that did not own them. They are packed with encouragement of living a life that honors Christ. I am grateful for this special lady being willing to invest in our group. After a long busy day preparing I am ready to find my pillow and plan to sleep well tonight.

Blessings sweet friends…
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★。・:*:・゚☆
I still believe in Millie’s Miracle
。・:*:・゚☆ Hebrews 11:1 。・:*:・゚☆
︵‿︵‿୨☆୧‿︵‿︵



No comments:

Post a Comment