~Our Faith is in the Lord Jesus Christ~

Why I'm blogging...

Welcome to our lives, our farm, and our family. Here is were we give you a view into our daily walk. I pray that it might encourage you while giving you a real life glance deeper into our lives. May we honor the Lord in all we do and say. My greatest hope is that anything you admire within our family points you right back to the Lord Jesus Christ and our love for HIM.

Friday, March 12, 2021

It's not an emergency

 Spending my Friday night in a place I know all too well. For the second time in two weeks we have brought a child to the ER at Children’s—a different child.

Your perspective changes when you walk in as something other than a ‘cancer family’.
🔹We weren’t taken to a room reserved for neutropenic kids
🔹 We had no blood draws or cultures
🔹We had no thought that we would visit our friends on the 10th floor tonight.
🔹We weren’t even given an ER room with a door...only a curtain.
Those might be odd things to stand out, but the trauma from the last 2 years makes that glaring reality.
🔹Only the X-ray room brought a slight hidden tear. It’s been about 20 months since I stood in that same room, with my SCREAMING 2 year old trying to reassure her it would be alright as we placed her on the table.
Tonight however, I will take my almost 18 year old home after getting some X-rays. She is fine, but needed this done to check an injury. #sothankful
・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚゚★ ★。・:*:・゚☆
I still believe in Millie’s Miracle
。・:*:☆ Hebrews 11:1 。・:*:・゚☆ ★。・:*:︵‿︵‿୨☆୧‿︵‿︵。・:*

No comments:

Post a Comment