~Our Faith is in the Lord Jesus Christ~

Why I'm blogging...

Welcome to our lives, our farm, and our family. Here is were we give you a view into our daily walk. I pray that it might encourage you while giving you a real life glance deeper into our lives. May we honor the Lord in all we do and say. My greatest hope is that anything you admire within our family points you right back to the Lord Jesus Christ and our love for HIM.

Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Called in the light

 Dear Friends,

There are times in your life where things cause you self-doubt…
Times where you feel inadequate…
Times you question what your purpose and plan is…
Some people call them seasons. Some people term them as callings. Sometimes they change, sometimes they are forever things. Often if we are not well grounded in our beliefs, we will be swayed when things seem tough. When life gets hard, we start to drown. Without Christ and his perspective as our life jacket the sea will toss us to and fro until the waves drag us under.
Ephesians 4:14
14 “Then we will no longer be infants, tossed back and forth by the waves, and blown here and there by every wind of teaching and by the cunning and craftiness of people in their deceitful scheming.”
When we are tossed around, truth starts to sound wrong or too hard to follow. We can start to give up, give in, or give out in our callings.
I am navigating many of these things in my journey right now. It has been said if satan cannot destroy you, he will set to distract you. He set to destroy me when I lost Millie. Now he is throwing every distraction he can in my path right now. He is intent on making me doubt in the dark what GOD has called me to do in the light. Thankfully, I have some great and Godly support that keeps holding me accountable and steering my focus back to my calling rather than encouraging me to retreat.
If you feel led to pray over it, then pray that GOD will fill me with wisdom. That he will continue to fill me with peace to make decisions that honor him. Pray that HE will direct my path and that of my family that we may honor him in EVERYTHING we do. That is my heart’s desire.
James 1:5 “If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.”
D.L. Moody said, “Our greatest fear should not be of failure, but of succeeding at something that doesn’t really matter.”
Blessings sweet friends…
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★。・:*:・゚☆
I still believe in Millie’s Miracle
。・:*:・゚☆ Hebrews 11:1 。・:*:・゚☆
︵‿︵‿୨☆୧‿︵‿︵




No comments:

Post a Comment