~Our Faith is in the Lord Jesus Christ~

Why I'm blogging...

Welcome to our lives, our farm, and our family. Here is were we give you a view into our daily walk. I pray that it might encourage you while giving you a real life glance deeper into our lives. May we honor the Lord in all we do and say. My greatest hope is that anything you admire within our family points you right back to the Lord Jesus Christ and our love for HIM.

Monday, March 15, 2021

Get a clue...

 I give lots of grace to people who make mistakes. I know most people don’t intentionally hurt others, so I try to never take it personally. I understand if someone doesn’t know that Millie passed away because I haven’t told them yet. Grace grace....

I do however have a slight irritation when our hospital sends Amelia mail asking her(Millie) to pressure our insurance company to renew their contract. Someone, somewhere should be sensitive enough to not send cards out to bereaved parents with a photo of a cancer warrior and saying, “She’s fighting cancer, but now Blue Cross Blue Shield is her biggest threat.”
Again GRACE GRACE...but “get a clue”. Send it to your living cancer patients that will continue to use your services. Surely computers can flag your account when you pass away.
On a side note...BCBS took care of Millie’s $2.5 Million in medical bills. I’m probably not the one to ask to complain, just saying.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚゚★ ★。・:*:・゚☆
I still believe in Millie’s Miracle
。・:*:☆ Hebrews 11:1 。・:*:・゚☆ ★。
・:*:︵‿︵‿୨☆୧‿︵‿︵。・:*

No comments:

Post a Comment