~Our Faith is in the Lord Jesus Christ~

Why I'm blogging...

Welcome to our lives, our farm, and our family. Here is were we give you a view into our daily walk. I pray that it might encourage you while giving you a real life glance deeper into our lives. May we honor the Lord in all we do and say. My greatest hope is that anything you admire within our family points you right back to the Lord Jesus Christ and our love for HIM.

Sunday, November 22, 2020

Sunday is coming...

 I read the phrase "It's Friday, but Sunday is coming". As I am diligently working towards getting the last 4 years worth of photos saved, sorted, labeled, and then printed this is a good reminder. Tonight I am in July 2019...reliving the beginning days of cancer. Each photo grabs my attention. I look at every detail asking myself "did her body look sick?" "Was she too thin? "Is there some clue I missed in the months leading up to her diagnosis?"

So many memories from those days:
* SJ's 8th birthday party in the hospital board room so our family
could stay close to Millie.
* The fun 4th of July basket she received for a very bleak holiday.
*The bright helium balloons she loved to pull down to the bed just to watch them pop back to the ceiling.
So many emotions packed into these memories.
Hold your loved ones close this Thanksgiving week. Realize tomorrow is never promised, but right now is. Live life filled with LOVE.
It is Friday, the time the early Christians were filled with despair as Jesus was crucified. Little did they know Sunday was coming...a day of Resurrection from the death. Triumph over death and sin. A day of rejoicing for all who believe. For Millie, Sunday has come as she met our Savior eternally.

No comments:

Post a Comment