~Our Faith is in the Lord Jesus Christ~

Why I'm blogging...

Welcome to our lives, our farm, and our family. Here is were we give you a view into our daily walk. I pray that it might encourage you while giving you a real life glance deeper into our lives. May we honor the Lord in all we do and say. My greatest hope is that anything you admire within our family points you right back to the Lord Jesus Christ and our love for HIM.

Sunday, August 2, 2020

JOY - Jesus First, Others Next, Yourself Last

I found my JOY๐Ÿฆ‹ where I least expected it this morning. After a good Sunday School lesson, a friend handed me some color sheets for the kids to use in church.
J -Jesus First
O- Others next
Y- Yourself last

This acronym reminds us to keep our focus and our JOY ๐Ÿ’–

Also as I was wishing my favorite twins Happy 24th birthday, I found a picture of Millie with one of them. The kids spent a lot of time with this special lady (sorry I don’t have her sisters pic) over the last 6 years. They always have a great time playing games, cooking treats, and doing chores. These girls, along with their sisters (5 total) have invested in my kids as piano teachers, mothers helpers, house cleaners, school teachers, bible school teachers, drivers, and so much more. The going joke at one time is they were the “rent a mother” for us. We have been so incredibly BLESSED by them, their character, and their Christian love. The values that their parents instilled in their children show in the way they live their lives. I pray the same is said for my children.




Praises:
๐Ÿ’• It was a good day in God’s house. I’m glad to be back worshipping today.

Prayers:
๐Ÿ”นDaddy’s first day back at work is tomorrow.
๐Ÿ”นPray for a peaceful night. Missing Millie is heavy today.
๐Ÿ”นFriend Ady admitted tonight and will start Immunotherapy #1 tomorrow am. Pray that the pain is manageable and controlled quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment