~Our Faith is in the Lord Jesus Christ~

Why I'm blogging...

Welcome to our lives, our farm, and our family. Here is were we give you a view into our daily walk. I pray that it might encourage you while giving you a real life glance deeper into our lives. May we honor the Lord in all we do and say. My greatest hope is that anything you admire within our family points you right back to the Lord Jesus Christ and our love for HIM.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Josh's official Journey picture


Caleb  is in a white shirt front~ left and Josh is in a blue shirt front~ left. Look for the cowboy boots on both guys... Mr. F is on the white team also and his son David is on the blue. Other than that I don't think Josh knew anyone. I'm looking forward to hearing from my guy again next week! Our family sure misses him!!

1 comment:

  1. Great photo! The guys all look happy. We will continue to hold Josh and all those in attendance up in prayer. ~The Elliott Family

    ReplyDelete