~Our Faith is in the Lord Jesus Christ~

Why I'm blogging...

Welcome to our lives, our farm, and our family. Here is were we give you a view into our daily walk. I pray that it might encourage you while giving you a real life glance deeper into our lives. May we honor the Lord in all we do and say. My greatest hope is that anything you admire within our family points you right back to the Lord Jesus Christ and our love for HIM.

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Josh is off to Journey to the Heart


Today I put my child on an airplane for the first time...not really a child I guess, more I put my first born son, a man on a plane headed to a "Journey to the Heart" Conference.

Journey is described as a place where 'Christian life becomes real!'
The initial objective and ultimate goal of the Christian life is to discover what is truly in your heart
and what is the genuine heart of God. This 10-day journey will help you learn how to love
God with all of your heart, soul, mind, and strength.

He was so excited about going to Journey, but a little apprehensive not to know anyone. The Lord worked that out that one of his friends Caleb will be there and even flying home on the same flight. I pray that this will bless Josh greatly and that he will learn and apply the truths being presented to him.


No comments:

Post a Comment