~Our Faith is in the Lord Jesus Christ~

Why I'm blogging...

Welcome to our lives, our farm, and our family. Here is were we give you a view into our daily walk. I pray that it might encourage you while giving you a real life glance deeper into our lives. May we honor the Lord in all we do and say. My greatest hope is that anything you admire within our family points you right back to the Lord Jesus Christ and our love for HIM.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The First 24 Hours at Home...

Josh flew home yesterday evening~~ YEA!! The guy was sure missed around here. We've spent the last 28 hours talking nonstop except for a brief 6 hours of sleep.
We've been blessed to learn about his Journey team mates, the jokes they told, the adventures they had, and the food they ate. We know about all the sites he saw, the tours he took, and how impressive 'Headquarters' was to see. He really enjoyed the printing/ warehouse area in the basement, seeing where all the publications are printed, and the methods they use.
I think what has blessed my heart the most so far was to hear him tell me he took notes on how to be a 'fisher of men' and then he opened his bible and read them to me step by step, explaining along the way, how to lead others to repentance.
I look forward in the days to come continuing to see the bigger picture of how this once in a lifetime experience has changed and matured our son. May God direct his path all the days of his life...
~one blessed momma

No comments:

Post a Comment