~Our Faith is in the Lord Jesus Christ~

Why I'm blogging...

Welcome to our lives, our farm, and our family. Here is were we give you a view into our daily walk. I pray that it might encourage you while giving you a real life glance deeper into our lives. May we honor the Lord in all we do and say. My greatest hope is that anything you admire within our family points you right back to the Lord Jesus Christ and our love for HIM.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fools Day...

No Joke...If you always do what you always did, you will always get what you always got. Well I got it and more!!

I don't want to settle for the same old, same old. I want a change! Today I'm going to make a focused effort to get healthier. I tell myself this all the time, but I don't write it down and I sure don't share it. Something about not wanting others to know how I'm struggling with my weight right now...funny thing is, anyone who looks at me knows that!
So here it is...my true confession and hopefully a release from this prison of despair. I don't want this to be an idol in my life and if I'm thinking about it all the time, it becomes that. I've gained 19 pounds since November 09. Every day the scale is going the wrong way. (no I'm not pregnant!) While my goal is much bigger, I'm gonna start with those 19 pounds. Pray for me if you get a chance...this is the hardest battle of my life I think, the battle against 'self and self will'.


Today's the day to start doing 'something' different. I've got my change picked out!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go my precious friend! Sounds like you are making steps towards the changes you want implimented. I know you can do this, after all..."I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phil. 4:13 Holding you up in prayer. ~Tamy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can and you will , Im praying for you... and pray for me as well... :) I will call you and keep track of you.!

    ReplyDelete