~Our Faith is in the Lord Jesus Christ~

Why I'm blogging...

Welcome to our lives, our farm, and our family. Here is were we give you a view into our daily walk. I pray that it might encourage you while giving you a real life glance deeper into our lives. May we honor the Lord in all we do and say. My greatest hope is that anything you admire within our family points you right back to the Lord Jesus Christ and our love for HIM.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

What’s new around our farm?

~Miss K learned to ride a bike without training wheels this week at Conference.
~Miss A can say cracker.
~My Beloved got a welder to finish the Corrals.
~Joe has to have toe surgery on Monday, May 11.
~Miss M celebrates a birthday this week!
~Josh is preparing to start Drivers Ed.
~I got an early MOM’s day gift of a rotary cutter and HUGE mat.
Our family just returned from the annual ATI Homeschooling conference. We were incredibly blessed! I’ll try to share more of what we learned…maybe you’ll see a difference in our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment