~Our Faith is in the Lord Jesus Christ~

Why I'm blogging...

Welcome to our lives, our farm, and our family. Here is were we give you a view into our daily walk. I pray that it might encourage you while giving you a real life glance deeper into our lives. May we honor the Lord in all we do and say. My greatest hope is that anything you admire within our family points you right back to the Lord Jesus Christ and our love for HIM.

Friday, May 1, 2009

Learning more about Our Family…


My dearest, closest friend ever is my husband, David. We've been married going on 19 years this summer. We met in high school, quickly becoming inseparable. My Beloved has always had the qualities of trustworthiness and faithfulness and he earned a place in my heart early on in our friendship.
We married in the summer of 1990 and then started adding to our family right away. The Lord eventually blessed us with six beautiful children (so far!). Each one is so different yet so special. There is not a day that goes by that I don’t remember to thank the Lord for these blessings.
I want to start this blog out by giving you a look at what qualities I see in each of our family members, what makes them so special, and what my prayer for each is. As you read thru this may you be blessed to look for the qualities in your own family and thank the Lord for your blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment