~Our Faith is in the Lord Jesus Christ~

Why I'm blogging...

Welcome to our lives, our farm, and our family. Here is were we give you a view into our daily walk. I pray that it might encourage you while giving you a real life glance deeper into our lives. May we honor the Lord in all we do and say. My greatest hope is that anything you admire within our family points you right back to the Lord Jesus Christ and our love for HIM.

Friday, October 2, 2020

Passionate about life...

 All day long I have so many things that I think “I would love to share that!” Usually it’s when I’m driving, sleeping, or in the shower and can’t readily get to a pen and paper. Many of my great ideas pass by as fast as they came. Too bad, as some are really inspiring to me if only I could remember them! Is that age or absentmindedness??!?

It is not her birthday, but I am going to take a few minutes to talk about one of my older girls. Miss K is a senior in high school. She is the oldest girl here at home, but as teenagers go, she is not really here that often. At almost 18, she stays busy setting her goals and achieving most of them. She loves to exercise and plays volleyball on our homeschool league. She has also played on a club ball team until the quarantine shut that down. She is a talented 10-year pianist, who can also play guitar, violin, and ukulele by bits and pieces. She homeschools, attending our local co-op and then taking Photography and Business courses as her vocational class. This is an exciting year of learning and then enacting all she has learned.
She has a few different jobs, working at a local farm stand for the last 4 years, babysitting, and running an ever-expanding photography business. She frequently spends time meeting people to capture family, kid, seniors, maternity, and engagement photos. She will also be shooting a few weddings in the next few months!
She loves to eat healthy, but bakes the yummiest cinnamon rolls (unhealthy, I’m sure!) that she sells on the weekends by special order to friends and family or at the local produce stand. I’m sure there is much more I could share about her, but the biggest one is she LOVES JESUS! She has a heart to please God, encourage others, and be a bright light in this world…
Colossians 3:17 “And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.”
I'm grateful for her heart and passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment