~Our Faith is in the Lord Jesus Christ~

Why I'm blogging...

Welcome to our lives, our farm, and our family. Here is were we give you a view into our daily walk. I pray that it might encourage you while giving you a real life glance deeper into our lives. May we honor the Lord in all we do and say. My greatest hope is that anything you admire within our family points you right back to the Lord Jesus Christ and our love for HIM.

Saturday, July 3, 2010

20 years in the making...



It's almost here...our 20th anniversary comes around July 6th along with our dear grandbaby's 2nd birthday. We started the celebration a little early! My momma bravely came and spent the night with the crew of Grandma Mary, Josh, Joe, cousin Michelle, Miss K, Miss M, Miss A, and Leelee.

In the mean time My Beloved and I took a wonderful get away to Echo Canyon Spa Resort.
echologo809.jpg (66144 bytes)
We stayed in a beautiful room called...


It was so refreshing to take a break, just the two of us...letting all the hustle and bustle of daily life fade into the background. We enjoyed a delicious dinner in their private dining area. It included Fillet Mignon, Shrimp Scampi, and Duck, veggies, bread, salad, and homemade Cheesecake (my favorite!) They served a wonderful 'Hibiscus Tea' made from their fresh orchard peaches.

I feel so blessed to have a husband who cherishes me. He realizes the importance of investing of his time into our relationship, and puts forth an effort to make me feel special. Every day I thank the Lord for My Beloved and the incredible man he has become. When marrying at just 15 and 17 years old, our lives could have been completely different. By the Grace of God, I got a man of good character who loves the Lord and our family.

Happy 20th...here's to the rest of our lives together!

No comments:

Post a Comment