~Our Faith is in the Lord Jesus Christ~

Why I'm blogging...

Welcome to our lives, our farm, and our family. Here is were we give you a view into our daily walk. I pray that it might encourage you while giving you a real life glance deeper into our lives. May we honor the Lord in all we do and say. My greatest hope is that anything you admire within our family points you right back to the Lord Jesus Christ and our love for HIM.

Tuesday, July 23, 2019

"Your story is not my story"

 Little Man sums it up in this peek into our day...

Everyone is still feeling bad, fevers, etc. To top that off momma (me!) had to find a dr today for a bad bladder infection. I’ve been trying to ignore it and care for her, but couldn’t take the discomfort any longer.
Tomorrow morning we check in for Round 2 of Chemo. A dear friend who lost his son during round 2 some years ago reminded me “your story is not my story”. Something I need to hear and be reminded of often as each new thing stretches our faith. Friends have no doubts, though we KNOW GOD CAN...we are praying he does!
Praises:
💕the availability of medicine for all of us sicklings.
💕Insurance that pays for most of these expenses (deductible met!)
Prayer:
🔹 That Millie tolerates Round 2 as well as she did round 1.
🔹No complications
🔹 Blood counts to rebound quickly
Thank you for praying! Your daily prayers and our FAITH in God is what carries us when we are weak. When we have doubts about the future I’m reminded that you are interceding for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment