~Our Faith is in the Lord Jesus Christ~

Why I'm blogging...

Welcome to our lives, our farm, and our family. Here is were we give you a view into our daily walk. I pray that it might encourage you while giving you a real life glance deeper into our lives. May we honor the Lord in all we do and say. My greatest hope is that anything you admire within our family points you right back to the Lord Jesus Christ and our love for HIM.

Thursday, July 4, 2019

Lay with me Mama

 

'One thing being in the hospital has done is mess with our schedule. Millie is very cranky and often uncooperative. Her favorite word right now is “No!”  She is hesitate to let us (anyone) touch her. She is grumpy and bosses us all around. However last night before I left for the house, she told me to lay with her.  My heart melts ๐Ÿ’• it was so good to snuggle my baby again.'
One thing being in the hospital has done is mess with our schedule. Millie is very cranky and often uncooperative. Her favorite word right now is “No!” She is hesitate to let us (anyone) touch her. She is grumpy and bosses us all around. However last night before I left for the house, she told me to lay with her. My heart melts it was so good to snuggle my baby again.
Millie's Miracle's photo.
'Blowing her pinwheel'
Millie's Miracle's photo.
Millie's Miracle's photo.
Happy Forth of July ๐Ÿงจ Millie was surprised with a sweet Red, White, & Blue gift basket. A pinwheel, flag, cute hat, candy, and poppers. Sister got out the red “Poprocks” to share with Millie. That was a new experience for our feisty girl.

The last few pictures are her special things in her room. Her Bear and Monkey from her grandmas. Pink Blankie...no other will do. Her balloons, flowers, and cards from her siblings. Her “Daniel Tiger” poster from a friend. These things bring her great joy ๐Ÿ˜Š

Prayers for today:
๐Ÿ”นPeace, she is extremely agitated
๐Ÿ”นred rash - medicine reaction?
๐Ÿ”นwisdom to discern normal chemo reaction verses reaction to something else
๐Ÿ”นsleep- her schedule is disrupted and she hasn’t taken a nap all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment