~Our Faith is in the Lord Jesus Christ~

Why I'm blogging...

Welcome to our lives, our farm, and our family. Here is were we give you a view into our daily walk. I pray that it might encourage you while giving you a real life glance deeper into our lives. May we honor the Lord in all we do and say. My greatest hope is that anything you admire within our family points you right back to the Lord Jesus Christ and our love for HIM.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

All about our Princess SJ...

Our precious little Princess SJ is 3 weeks old. She is a real beauty. I love to sit and rub her soft skin and long brown hair. How blessed I am as a mother to have this healthy little one in my arms! She now is about 7 1/2 lbs and growing. She sleeps well although the NICU got her on a perfect every 3 hour schedule to eat...that means 12 PM, 3 AM, 6 AM...you get where I'm going with this (-;

Princess SJ recently had her pictures made by our dear friend Brittney. As a new photographer, she is constantly refining her photography skills and asked to take pictures of our little one...what mother can refuse that offer?

Thank you to each one of you that Prayed, Served, Cooked, or Helped with the Girls!! Our family has been incredibly BLESSED by the love and friendship you have bestowed on us.

No comments:

Post a Comment