~Our Faith is in the Lord Jesus Christ~

Why I'm blogging...

Welcome to our lives, our farm, and our family. Here is were we give you a view into our daily walk. I pray that it might encourage you while giving you a real life glance deeper into our lives. May we honor the Lord in all we do and say. My greatest hope is that anything you admire within our family points you right back to the Lord Jesus Christ and our love for HIM.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

*~*HaPpY 3rd BirThDay To Miss A*!*~






Miss A, our baby turns 3 today! She has certainly lived up to the meaning of her name "Our Father's Joy". She daily brings her father and I great joy. We are so blessed to be her mommy and daddy!!

She is truly a girly ~girl... on our recent girls night out she picked out a headband with polka dots and a large pink bow on it. She wears it every day whether it matches or not. She loves anything frilly, fancy, and girly. Her favorite doll she calls 'Alyssa' and she can usually be seen dragging her around. She loves her siblings and always tells me 'I don't want to sleep alone!'

We went to the grocery store tonight for her 'birthday food'. She picked out juice boxes and pop tarts for breakfast. For her cake it was sprinkle cake with sprinkle icing. She'll be on a 3 day sugar high!

shhh....don't tell, but we got her lots more headbands with big flowers and bows on them. Her sisters blessed her with a princess coloring book and new 'Tinkerbell' panties, hopefully that will inspire her to finish potty training. Since we started the M and M's yesterday we've only had 1 accident( yea!!).

I thank the Lord for this special blessing He sent to me. I pray that as Miss A's mommy I can raise her up in the nurture and admonition of the Lord. May she grow to love the Lord with all her heart.

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday, Abby!!! I hope that you have a GREAT day!!

    Cute pictures, Mrs. Mount!!!!

    Brittney

    ReplyDelete